1) Weekly, monthly reports (excel, BI tools, clickstream analytics).
2) Lead development of senior management dashboards.
3) Website behavior and customer experience analysis.
4) Data consolidation and validation.
5) Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations.
6) Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis.
7) Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
8) Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
9) Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
1) Support the analytic needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using largely Google Analytics Premium + other clickstream tools like Clevertap, and other attribution tools
2) Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
3) Collaborate with external partners such as Agencies to assist with data collection and reporting.
4) Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
5) Senior Business Analysts will typically focus on the specific needs of multiple business units and support all facets of the decision making platform (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, multivariate testing analysis). They will also work with the website technology team closely to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements. They will also be expected to partner outside the business units and outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the BU management and core website decision makers.
6) Engineering degree (MBA preferred).
7) Atleast 6-8 years of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics (preferred) Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc.
8) Deep understanding of GA setup, Events setup, Data Layers, Enhanced Ecommerce, working with Big Query essential
9) Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
10) 3-5 years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments.
11) 3-5 years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
12) 3-5 years of business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
13) Mid-level expertise in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and a minimum one year experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts.
14) Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
15) Prepare weekly, monthly reports (excel, BI tools, clickstream analytics).
16) Lead development of senior management dashboards.
17) Should know website behavior and customer experience analysis.
18) Should know data consolidation and validation.
19) Should know coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations.
20) Involved in Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis.
21) Gather business requirements synthesised from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
22) Prepare documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
23) Prepare effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders.
About Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd (BookMyShow)
Bookmyshow is India's largest entertainment ticketing portal today, launched in Aug 2007 as India's first ticketing aggregator. From movies to events, plays & concerts to sports, we are proud to bring them all to you. Our primary focus has always been delivering the very best entertainment experience to our dedicated customers. The best in cinema often trace their roots to theater.
We at BookMyShow have had a long tradition in supporting the theatrical arts. By selling tickets for plays and stand-up acts, we have sought to bring culture closer to the masses. In the grand scheme of things, we feel that there is nothing like watching the curtain go and watching the show. After all, the show must go on...
We are cricket-crazy nation. So what better way to get sports to the masses, than to sell tickets for different sports on BookMyShow. From football and cricket to tennis and kabbadi to marathons and many more, we have been proud to support sports. We believe in the spirit of camaraderie and excellence. We are special in the way we provide innovative e-ticketing products/solutions and superb customer service with ease to make our user's experience surprisingly simple, fast and pain free.