We are looking for savvy engineers who are going to power AI enablement in enterprises. The hire will work on Kuliza’s Cognitive Data Hub solution focussed towards building scalable Data Pipelines for machine learning workloads. The ideal candidate will have exposure to big data technologies such as Spark, Storm, NiFi, EMR etc and is willing to learn new technologies such as Data lakes, Kylo, Informatica. The data engineer will work with application engineers, data architects and data scientists to power the enterprise-wide data strategies that would enable organizations to implement machine learning driven process and product automation.
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
- Build module to handle data ingestion, data wrangling/cleansing, data annotation, feature extraction
- Build large scalable data lakes to handle structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Build expertise on Kuliza’s Cognitive Data Hub solution.
- Work closely with Data Scientists to identify and process features for machine learning workloads
- Work with data pipeline orchestration engines like Apache NIFI, Kylo along with big data technologies on AWS.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
This is an entry level role for anyone who wants to make a career for themselves in Data Science.
- 0.5-2 years of relevant experience in working on data technologies
Strong analytic skills and appreciation for power of Data
Willingness to learn new technologies and be a self starter
Ability to be a team player and learn from best in the industry
About Kuliza Technologies
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 180+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India and US.